Roundup: When Friends Bail
- Lance Arthur: Becoming Dated. “You’re The Prize!”
- 37signals: Basecamp. Coming “January 2004”
- Paul Ford: Ceiling. “That was the beginning of this life.”
- Jeffrey Veen: Stop Stealing Gas. “A quick review of an interaction design basic: affordances.”
- Paul Coates: An illustration of spam…. “Unrelenting Massive C*cks Destroy Innocent Pussies!”
- Steven Berlin Johnson: The Book, At Last. “The book is an attempt to look systematically at the question of what brain science can tell you about yourself as an individual.”
- Jason Zada: Deedle Dudes.. “I was obviously not cool enough to know about these before we received them, but I guess they are becoming quite popular.”
- Andrei Herasimchuk: DxF Design Exercise: Google’s Search Results.
- Derek Powazek: The Ring. A very warm congratulations to two beautiful, creative, inspiring people.
Update: Yes, I’ve updated this entry five times because of ridiculously stupid mistakes. This will be the last update. Promise.